The Shore Group (TSG) was established in 2008 with the objective of delivering a tailored service to clients and candidates, built on the Founders’ extensive experience of developing client relationships, and placing temporary, contract and permanent staff. We now employ 100 staff in distinct operational divisions with a clear management structure, and resource over 20,000 client requirements each year within a range of sectors, including M&E, Construction, Engineering, Telecoms, GLAA, Security, Aviation and Logistics.
It is our policy to provide a customer focused and professional solution based on the following precepts:
- Extensive service knowledge
- Highly motivated and professional staff
- Reliable and qualified contractors
- Value for money and cost control
The Shore Group has implemented an Integrated Management System in accordance with the requirements of BS EN ISO9001:2015, BN ES ISO 14001:2015, BS EN ISO 45001:2018 and BS EN ISO27001:2013.
The Company Directors and Management are committed to:
- Develop and improve the Company’s quality standards
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Company quality procedures
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
To effectively achieved the commitment included within this policy, TSG is:
- Providing clear focus on priorities through the establishment of business and quality objectives.
- Making available the necessary resources for the effective functioning of the integrated management system and the achievement of its quality objectives, including finance, personnel, premises, staff facilities and equipment.
- Ensuring that our customers’ requirements are understood in order to provide effective and reliable service and placement on time.
- Ensuring that all complaints and non- conformances are investigated by Senior Management to ascertain the source and measures needed to prevent recurrence.
- Developing strong partnership with our stakeholders.
- Measuring our company quality performance to identify areas of improvement.
- Communicating the policy and objectives to all employees.
- Providing the necessary training and skills to employees.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations, standards and service requirements.
- Obtaining continuous feedback and liaising with our clients, employees and stakeholders to identify areas of continuous improvements.
The Shore Group is committed to communicating, engaging and consulting with our employees and ensuring that everybody is aware of their individual responsibilities and commitments in order to achieve their objectives and policies.
This policy is available to all employees and to other interested parties on our website – www.theshoregroup.co.uk
This policy is reviewed annually to monitor its effectiveness and to ensure that it reflects changing needs and circumstances. This policy has immediate effect and replaces all previous versions.