The Shore Group (TSG) was established in 2008 with the objective of delivering a tailored service to clients and candidates, built on the Founders’ extensive experience of developing client relationships, and placing temporary, contract and permanent staff. We now employ 100 staff in distinct operational divisions with a clear management structure, and resource over 20,000 client requirements each year within a range of sectors, including M&E, Construction, Engineering, Telecoms, GLAA, Security, Aviation and Logistics.
The Shore Group is committed to managing its impact on the environment by understanding the impact of its business activities, reducing environmental impacts and risks of incidents resulting from its operations and promoting sustainable practices.
This policy provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets designed to deliver continual improvement in environmental performance.
The Shore Group Ltd is committed to:
- The protection of the environment
- Include the consideration of environmental issues in all business strategies and initiatives
- The prevention of pollution and reduction of waste
- Seek best practice in nuisance prevention where applicable
- Encourage their stakeholders to reduce the environmental impacts of their own activities where applicable
- Use local suppliers in order to support the local economy and encourage growth and investment for future generations.
- Measure their environmental performance
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, statutory, legislation and relevant industry standards, ensuring operations are completed in accordance with them
- Continually improve the integrated management system to enhance environmental performance
- Communicate and engage with their employees to ensure that all are aware of their individual responsibilities and commitments to achieve their objectives and policies
This policy is available to all of our employees and other interested parties on The Company website – www.theshoregroup.co.uk
This policy is reviewed annually to monitor its effectiveness and to ensure that it reflects changing needs and circumstances. This policy has immediate effect and replaces all previous versions.